Happiness At Work Assessments
- The iPPQ is the flagship measure of Happiness at Work. It helps individuals, teams and organizations maximize their productivity, performance, and potential.
- The i360 is the leadership development tool. Based on the iPPQ, the i360 measures a leader’s capacity to build and maintain teams which perform and flourish by maximizing Happiness at Work.
- The individual report gives an individual an overview of their strengths and weaknesses, and an understanding of what affects their happiness at work.
- The team report focuses on the overall performance of the team in relation to the 5 components of happiness and gives recommendations for
improvement. This report also benchmarks the team against similar teams.
- The organization report relates The 5 components of happiness to quantifiable performance across the organization. Both high and low-scoring areas are analyzed, and recommendations for improvements are made. Ideal for guiding and tracking strategic workforce SOHAW initiatives.
- The i360 report analyzes the extent to which a leader is building happiness in their team. Their most successful achievements as well as areas for development are highlighted.
professionals we are experts at tailoring the Science of Happiness assess, analyze, act process to specific situations.
Act to Create Happiness
The iOpener Institute for People and Performance uses research-based tools, techniques and workshops to effect change. We develop leaders who enhance happiness and performance at work.
Building Science of Happiness at Work ™ actions take a number of forms:
Desgning a custom plan of action
- Upskilling key employees to develop in-house expertise or providing full service support from our team
- Managing communications to introduce The Science of Happiness at Work™ across the organization
- Ongoing support for internal accreditees
- Stimulating bottom-up and top-down change
- Offering a modular leadership program
- Reassessment to ensure measurable change
REAL Team building exercises and events are specifically designed to address identified issues. These may be customised events at company locations, large team ‘away-days’ or at smaller tailored team building cultureShifting workshops.
SOHAW Coaching can be both on a 1-to-1 and a team basis. An accredited expert will implement our unique Science Of Happiness iTools ™ to bring out the best in individuals and teams.
We take a bottom-up approach, involving all members of a team to create a shared ownership of the process. Action is backed up by ongoing support, which includes repeat measurement to understand what impact changes have had. Contact us to discuss your requirements, and how
The Science of Happiness at Work™ can benefit you.
These Assessments are here to show u what can help your business
For talks, Coaching, Assessments, Workshops and Management Team Building Workshop Sessions in Gauteng contact Tony Dovale on 083-447-6300